4.8.04

Tip of the Day:

Even though an emulsion of dichloromethane and saline containing radio-labelled DNA may sorta look like salad dressing, do not try to taste it.

The things I learn at work. ;)

I've been a bit busy lately; hence the relative sparseness of my entries. No worries, I've been thinking of a clever entry nearly every day, so I've got a bit of a stockpile. Never fear that I'll stop having odd comments.

2 comments:

Jillian said...

Woah!

Hey, you do have a website!

I see that you just started and have been reading mine Boredom on a Stick for a bit, so I decided to stop on by since you finally got one up and running!

Congratulations, and I'm sure this blog will be great in all greatness!

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog, now I shall do the same for you!

Yolanea's Mood of the Day: Chipper

Ender said...

Wow, why thank you! I've been sorta lazy 'bout the updating... I come up with nifty thoughts, but never get the energy to post them at some late hour each night. *grins*