10.10.06

Some helpful advice

Dear person from Malaysia who came to my site after searching for 'hezbollah website',

I won't bother commenting on your interest in finding Hezbollah's website - I have, after all, looked at the Palestinian Authority's 'websites' from time to time. Perhaps you have a deep interest in understanding the psychology of Hezbollah's motivations and public relations. Uh. Perhaps.

But just a friendly idea - you might not want to use Yahoo to find it. At least use a decent search engine; you'll get results much quicker.

Also, I'm sorry if all you found here was an analysis of the Israeli side of the situation. I could, I suppose, have tried looking at Hezbollah's side to things as well - who knows, I might have even linked to their website! Just to balance things out, of course. Perhaps I refrained from doing so on the grounds that I'm not such a big fan of Hezbollah, and some of my overwhelming contempt for murderers who would hold millions of their own people hostage might have spilled out a teensy bit.

Hope you enjoyed your stay here.

Love,

wiggin

4 comments:

Valentine said...

did this "person" comment on your blog? what'd they say?

"love, wiggin"...excuse me?

Ender said...

I was somewhat loosely using the style of http://nomorewastedpaper.blogspot.com/ , val. And said 'person' did not comment; I have the feeling they very quickly realized that my blog was not, indeed, the Hezbollah website.

Sincerely,

wiggin

Anonymous said...

super-weird-ness. i appreciate the shot out. good work.

Ender said...

*smiles* A pleasure, Ms. Dear. I've enjoyed your unsent letters quite a bit.