19.7.04

If only to conform...

Yes. I have a blog.

Funny thing is, I don't want a blog, nor do I feel I need one. But for quite some time, I've felt a need for some sort of webspace, to post my various rants, ideas, theories, essays, thought experiments... As I'm not sure that I have the time or dedication for my own site, I'm using this place as a test. Sort of like a bridge-to-transplant like VADs, but a bridge-to-website. Or something like that.

For now, I'll try to bring some thought to you with frequency - if I can manage it, daily. I will try to avoid the more mundane details that often appear in blogs, but no promises. On a slightly less frequent status, I'll be posting lengthier pieces - not works of literature, but interesting nonetheless. A caveat - let the reader beware. I do not try to be offensive, nor do I modify my views to make them more palatable. I have strong opinions on most everything - and while I may be wrong, I do attempt to support them well. Feel free to disagree, even vehemently - you may even complain about it. But if you're offended, it was not intentional, and the only advice I can give you is to stop reading, or ask me for a clarification.

To introduce myself, many of you may know me as wiggin or Ender in my posting persona online. On slashdot, where I post extremely infrequently, I'm known as shunterman. In short, I'm nearing the end of my undergraduate degree in biomedical engineering, specifically tissue engineering and transport processes. I love books, music, etc... pretty much what every young intelligent person loves. I'm sure that you'll learn more about me as time progresses.

For now, I'm signing off. Happy reading!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

j'adore ton blog! (thats so messed up. I suck at french)

Anyway...very you..simple and precise..yet..quite lovely! Luv-Dee