3.8.07

My fame precedes me

I'm finally back from studying from my oral qualifiers, and I'll inaugurate resumed blogging with a guest column over at To Whom It May Concern, one of the most amusing blogs I read.

Enjoy! And now when you read my blog, you'll be reading from a PhD Candidate instead of a mere PhD student. Can't you tell the difference?

9 comments:

Mark Dredze said...

I think I'm a candidate and I don't even know the difference.

Ender said...

*grins* Indeed, but I think the title is going to my head.

Fancy meeting you here - how are you? How's that whole 'grad school' bit going?

Anonymous said...

Wow, a real PhD candidate wrote a guest letter for little ol' me. Totally amazing!! Thanks again, I think it came out great!!

Ender said...

*bows* It was a true pleasure to come up with a more-than-usually snarky post for your blog. Thanks again for inviting me!

Gennady Rudkevich said...

Congrats wig.

Ender said...

*bows* When are you going to update your own blog, Loki? I still check it every now and then...

Hans said...

I noticed. You're the only one who's checking it. :) I have a foreign service exam in a week, and I'll probably retake the GRE the following month. So unless something else comes up, I'll try to start updating it again regularly after that. Thanks for dropping by though.

Gennady Rudkevich said...

I noticed. You're the only one who's checking it. :) I have a foreign service exam in a week, and I'll probably retake the GRE the following month. So unless something else comes up, I'll try to start updating it again regularly after that. Thanks for dropping by though.

Ender said...

G'luck on the exams... and I'm just pestering you. I promise I'll be patient. ;)