12.9.06

Oh, my

I am in love.

Well, to be honest, I haven't looked at this too carefully yet... but it looks to be something that university (especially medical) libraries should have done ages ago. Doing lit searches in biomedicine can be painful if you actually want to read the articles, neh?

Not to mention pulling together all those useful little sites you use once every six months and then have to pull out of your bookmarks, buried in some musty folder along with some oh-so-hilarious internet meme from 1998.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are in love, eh?

Ender said...

Yes, those websites are very accommodating lovers. The sex is amazing. I had that site screaming out, 'Yes, yes, give me some more of those Boolean queries! YES! Oh, I'll give you your results.'

It keeps the neighbors up, though.

Gennady Rudkevich said...

Have you tried using Athens? That has access to most Poli Sci journals. Not sure how well it covers bioengineering.