Let's skip all of the 'where the hell were you for five months's, shall we? It's been a very interesting time. I moved to Baltimore in late August for grad school, and things have been amazingly hectic. First, I was homeless for a week due to school starting before my lease did. Then, I was suffering from internet withdrawal at home because getting broadband takes time. *sighs* And somewhere in there I realized that graduate school is actually supposed to be difficult, and it started taking over my life. Add that to buying an ugly car and racking up amazing amounts of minutes on the phone with the lady, and well... I'm sure you get the idea.
So, there are quite a number of things I'd just love to write about, but I think I'll start with some impressions of Baltimore, in the next post. Stay tuned! I can't say I'll be updating daily, but it might be semi-regular again, for all of you (*cough*) readers.
22.10.05
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Welcome back! I've been looking forward to your posts.
That being said, whats with this title..."the lady"
=p come on =p
'The lady' is very prim and proper. And not at all social. I'm sure she wouldn't want me to call her anything else.
*whistles innocently*
in that case, im not sure i approve of this lass...u better dipose of her at once!
tell me shes at least a sox fan...!!!
hmph, the car is indeed ugly. can't picture you driving it.. but then again, meh, i don't picture people driving anyway.
Post a Comment