Courtesy of HaRav HaGaon HaNichbad Dune Shlita, I bring you a joke that half of you won't get and the other half will think is hilarious:
What do you get when you cross a Yekka and a Lubavitcher?
Someone who is always exactly twenty minutes late.
(Now's your cue to laugh.)
That's replaced my old favorite, the muffin joke. (Two muffins are sitting in an oven. One muffin says, "Boy, it's hot in here!" The other muffin says, "Look! A talking muffin!"
*Bows*
2.5.05
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
But i suspect that the Lubavitcher/Yekke joke could use some new clothes. If you could tell a yekke/trekkie joke where someone is always exactly two hyperspace jumps late (you get the general idea), you might have something new and abstrusing.
I like in-jokes that can only be funny to the small intersection of several groups. I used to tell a joke that amused bridge-playing bassoonists, for example. (But their entrances weren't exactly two rubbers late.)
- PB
htty://www.precision-blogging.blogspot.com
OHMIG. I love that last joke. Well, the muffin one. I hadn't heard the other one before. hahaha But yea; we used to talk about those muffins all the time. Good times, good times.
Here's one for you:
A pirate walks into a bar w/ a steering wheel in his pants. The bartender says, "Hey, did you know that you've got a steering wheel in your trousers?" The pirate replies, "Yarrrrr, Matey. 'Tis drivin' me nuts!"
:oD
Post a Comment