31.1.05

The critics are raving, "Three shots and a joint!"

Some friends and I were watching Coach Carter tonight (which, incidentally, was an enjoyable if formulaic film), and we devised a more interesting film rating system. Nothing with stars or thumbs or articles, or silly stuff like that. Rather, we were rating the previews by how intoxicated/etc. we'd need to be in order to see the movie.

Some were just, "Well, we'd rent it when we were slightly tipsy." Others were straight out "wasted." Yet others required us to be stoned on anything ranging from marijuana to heroin, and one even rated ManCandy to say he'd need to be "drunk, stoned and comatose" to be willing to watch.

I think we have a winning idea, here. *grins*

(I should mention that to my knowledge, no one in that group has been anything more than moderately drunk, and has never abused another substance other than caffeine and sugar. But it was an amusing idea, regardless.)

No comments: